And together we learn

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Feelings of satisfaction

You know how whenever other people besides you put the toys away, inevitably pieces get intermingled? Well, with all the trips lately and different people over and such, things had really gotten out of control. So, today was a day for drastic measures.

I gathered up every piece from every toy in the entire house into one large plastic-y pile. Then I spent a couple hours sorting, purging, and generally making the house a much nicer place. I made a run to Target for a couple of extra containers for some of the toys, and now everything is in it's place.

Whew! That was quite the project! But that's one thing off the list and now that it's organized, the kids are able to clean up after themselves a lot better.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

That is such a great way to organize.

By Blogger Jenn, at 4:38 AM  

This is on my to-do list and for some reason I'm avoiding it, even though it will be so nice when it's done. I just know it will take the better part of an afternoon that I don't want to give up just yet.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home