And together we learn

Friday, June 29, 2007

The temperature's rising, and so is my temper

It's over 100 degrees today. Hot, but definitely typical summer weather. I can do 100 degrees. Until the power goes out for 6 hours in the afternoon and I have napping kids and I can't leave the death trap of a house!!!!

It just came back on, the AC and the ceiling fans are going, and my sanity is slowly, slowly returning. Why, may I ask, does the clinginess of my children go up proportionately to the heat level? Hot, sweaty, sticky bodies draped all over me--- Aaaaaagh!!!

2 comment(s):

Oh my I can just feel your frustration. Our temps were in the 50's today with rain. We only get about three days out of a year that reach the hundreds. You have my sympathy!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 7:33 PM  

Oh, I am so sorry!! The AC is the only way I'm surviving this heat. I hate summers here.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home