And together we learn

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

All the titles I can think of are saccreligious, so I won't go there.

Last night was Family Home Evening. We have a little lesson, sing some songs, eat some treats. All very fun and everyone loves it. So last night's lesson was about the life of Christ and the resurrection--you know, getting ready for Easter.

Our opening song was "Jesus is Risen". After we sang it, I asked Hazel if she knew what we were singing about.

"Ummm, Jesus has rhythm??"

Labels:

5 comment(s):

HAHA!

By Blogger theotherbear, at 3:54 PM  

Excuse me while I pee my pants laughing!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

Bless the little children. Thanks for sharing. So cute.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

But Jesus does have rhythm =)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2IgirMSNLE

By Blogger Jared Orme, at 8:08 AM  

hahaha! =)

By Blogger Emily Jane Price, at 5:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home