And together we learn

Sunday, April 01, 2007

More photos and such

We had a great weekend with Steve home for a flying minute. He was home for 27 hours, and we spent it all together. Every six months we have a church wide General Conference where we forego traditional Sunday services for a chance to watch fabulous instruction in our jammies. Bliss! We snuggled up under the covers and had a great time as a family.

Sweet Hazel looked up at me a couple of times and told me that her heart was so happy because she was feeling the Spirit of Jesus. I love being a mom!

Steve was in Nauvoo, Il. the other day, and he brought back sunbonnets for the girls. They have been in heaven playing Laura and Mary.


And to keep things fair in the photo distribution of offspring, here are some of Calvin that melt me, especially the shy one!

Labels:

3 comment(s):

ooooohhhhh the bonnets! I had one as a girl and Ella had one as a baby! Maybe I should figure out how to sew them!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

Love those bonnets, I bought some when I toured the Laura Ingalls house. They're so fun. Your shy son is adoreable.

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 9:42 PM  

Calvin is adorable. You are so lucky to have captured the moment

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home