And together we learn

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

When temptation comes knocking, literally

I've been really good this year and didn't order a single Girl Scout cookie. Let's face it, if they're in the house, I eat them!! So imagine my complete surprise to open the door this morning and see a sweet little girl with her hair in braids, holding Thin Mints and Samoas.

"Here are the cookies you ordered," she trilled merrily.

"But I didn't order any cookies," replies the befuddled me.

"Oh, your husband did."

Well, not being superhuman, I paid for them, then promptly sampled away. What's a girl to do when Thin Mints show up on your doorstep??

Labels:

2 comment(s):

You husband is such a sweetie. I am sure he knew they would arrive when you needed them most.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

My husband thought he was being a good neighbor when he ordered 4 boxes! I wouldn't have minded so except he doesn't like sweets much so who is left to eat them??? Me! :( and :)
www.Xanga.com/GraceatHome

By Blogger Grace at Home, at 4:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home