And together we learn

Friday, March 02, 2007

Soup and a break

Miracle of miracles, Steve came home today!!! He's been gone for a loooong time--something like 11 days, but I'm not sure. But he was able to surprise us by coming home a day early!! Bliss.

I made black bean soup for dinner with homemade tortillas. Yummy!! Chloe loves sour cream above most other things on this earth, and she was thrilled with her bowl of (a little) soup and (a lot) of sour cream.

It's so good to have him home for a few days. I seem to get into a funk after a couple of weeks of dealing with everything by myself. Once he's home, I can do amazing things like go to Target by myself, or even do the dishes while HE'S putting the kids to bed. Life just doesn't get much better than that!

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

Welcome home, Steve! And Becca, I've been meaning to tell you that I've been using your black bean soup recipe to great enjoyment here. Yummy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home