And together we learn

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A short and sweet meme

My dear friend Sarah tagged me for this oh so funny little meme.

So, here’s the new meme and it’s short and “sweet?”:

What word or words or sounds do you hear from your kids that just drive you totally nutso (in a good “I’ll look back on this in 20 years with such endearing affection” way)?


That would so have to be, "Nobody loves me in this house, except Hazel, and Calvin, and Daddy, but NOT MOMMY!!!"

This is of course accompanied by throwing ones self on the floor and sobbing hysterically, over such a heinous occurance as the mean mommy asking, say, for her to put away her shoes.

I hope I'm laughing in 20 years about my wee small drama queen!!

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

Becca-I jsut discovered Sarah this morning. I love reading about home schooling little ones. I've thought about this meme all day. I think it is not so easy. One word or words, gosh there are so many.

Your drama queen will love you forever and always.

Oh-and I need to comment on you last post and good and bad days. Good stuff but I haven't had a chance to write a proper comment.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home