And together we learn

Friday, February 02, 2007

In which I become crafty



Look--I MADE these!!! And I didn't just start them, I (long pause for much emphasis) finished them.

InCREDible. I have large containers of unfinished projects, projects never started, and supplies that once had high hopes of being projects. The cross stitch dancing bunnies, started so optimistically my sophomore year of high school, are still in a box, doomed to dance no more.

So this is truly something remarkable. The girls love them, and I absolutely loved making them. It was EASY!!! And quite addictive. I've started some dishrags so I can learn how to work patterns in a non-threatening project.

I feel so dang crafty!

Labels:

5 comment(s):

Oh, they are just SO cute! I would love to be able to make something like that! I'm mightily impressed!

By Blogger theotherbear, at 2:51 AM  

Hmm, must remember that folks who have switched over to the 'new' blogger get my Google name on comments, not my Blogger name, unless I manually change it, and won't know who I am. The above comment by 'amanda' was me in disguise (or is it that when I am theotherbear I am in disguise?) Anyway I do say my name on my blog every now and then so you might have worked it out but it was me, and sorry to confuse you, and those are still gorgeous little bunnies.

By Blogger theotherbear, at 2:57 AM  

Good job! I would love to learn to knit or crochet like that. Those turned out great! I know what you mean about having tons of unfinished projects. My goal is to finish mine during the month of February and post then on my craft blog.

Your blog is darling!!!!

By Blogger Blackeyedsue, at 11:13 AM  

They are so adorable. What sweet bunnies for your girls - Yay Becca!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 AM  

Very cute! I finally gave away some of my unfinished projects because they were stressing me out too much! Now I just do a few things on Super Saturday and Enrichment so I don't get overwhelmed. You are so talented! :)

By Blogger Suzanne, at 8:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home