And together we learn

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yet another reason to adore him

You know those coupons that always come in the mail? Well, I was watching for the big stack of them so I could snag a carpet cleaning coupon. Very light light carpets + 3 kids + muddy snowy outside = YIKES!!! A deep clean was in order.

So, with coupon in my posession, I mentioned to Steve what I was going to do, and it was at the next moment that I loved him oh so much. Look what he got for me!!



Oh yes, it's a steam cleaner. A Hoover F5914-900 SteamVac with Clean Surge, to be exact. And it is so wonderful! I used it last night after all the kids were in bed. Even after vacuuming really well first, the water was black after I finished. Gross that we've been living like this!

But since carpet cleaning is so expensive, this baby will pay for itself in no time!

Labels:

5 comment(s):

What a great surprise! I think we should invest in one of those too because we have boys so you can imagine how our carpet looks...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM  

Ah-I feel this way about my vacumn cleaner. I was so intent on buying a new one that I set out with very little info about buting one. I then called my dh by cellphone and asked him to do a little consumer research while I waited on the phone. Alas, I found a great vacumn cleaner. Just another reason I love my dh. Thanks for reminding me.

Glad you have something to clean up all those little and not so little messes.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 AM  

Oh yes, I use my carpet cleaner all the time. What a nice husband!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 6:25 AM  

My carpet cleaner is just a cheapo, but even it is a life saver. It has saved me from having to get down on my hands and knees to clean up vomit from various dogs and children more times than I can count. That's a beautiful thing!

By Blogger Vida, at 10:26 AM  

LOL, guess what it looks like with 7 kids, a cat, a dog, and bookoo friends of said 7 kids?? I gave up and went to hard wood floors, and a few area rugs, its much easier on my Hoover. I got mine for Christmas, and was way more excited than the sapphire jewelry that I got, hehe.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just thought I'd answer your question. My son lived to 17yo so far! LOL He wasn't my worst, either, hehe. yes, they do get better, and you just have to realize that you can't protect them from everything, and if you freak about it, you'll have a heart attack. Let gravity be their teacher. Drew has never broke or sprained anything. Cody has, but thats another blog!

By Blogger Qtpies7, at 12:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home