And together we learn

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

From cocoons to lipstick

We were talking about what Hazel and Chloe want to learn about in the next couple of months. This list is exactly how it came out of their mouths.

Hazel and Chloe want to learn about:

How seeds grow
When flowers grow
Butterflies hatch from a cocoon
Memorize a poem
How the workers build a house
How to sew and stitch
how to make pictures
About Jesus and Mary
making different colors by mixing
how many colors of lipstick there are

This ought to be an interesting couple of months!

Labels:

9 comment(s):

Hmm, do you think they'd compromise with paint instead of lipsticks? Ha!

By Blogger theotherbear, at 1:59 PM  

Oh how cute is that!!

You asked me if Peter got to stay home from church after playing blind and deaf. I have to say I gave in and let him stay home! LOL

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 5:36 PM  

Goodness! I meant happy birthday to your brother! LOL

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 5:38 PM  

Excuse me but I thought I was on theotherbear's site just now. Over there i wished ehr HB to her nephew when it was her brothers birthday then I come here to correct it! Lets just use the excuse that I have a terrible head cold. Cause I do! LOL

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 5:40 PM  

Becca-What a wonderful list. It sounds like you are going to have lots of fun. What a blessing to have girls who are so curious! How old are the girls? I always forget the ages of the children. I love it when people put the children's ages in the about section.

I just read the most beautiful book called The Red Poppy. The illustrations are beautiful and the details really explain how flowers pollinate and grow.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 PM  

They are so girly! What a fun and well rounded list.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

How fun! The lipstick one will be great! You're such a great mom to teach your kids at home. I don't think I'd ever have the patience for it!

I did teach my older son Preschool for a year by myself and it was so fun letting him pick out some of his subjects.

By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:15 AM  

Oh how I love your girls!

By Blogger Emily Jane Price, at 12:03 PM  

that is just so sweet. Have lots of fun!

By Blogger Hen Jen, at 1:01 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home