And together we learn

Monday, January 29, 2007

5 going on 17

We were just having Family Home Evening about going to the temple. I asked the girls what they needed to do to prepare to go there. (For those who don't know, the temple is where Mormons get married, and only practicing Mormons are able to enter, as it is a sacred place). I was fishing for answers like read your scriptures, pray, be kind, etc.

So Hazel's first answer about what to do to prepare?

"Get big, put on lipstick, be pretty, go on a date, kiss, then go to the temple."

Well, that's one way of preparing!!

Labels: ,

5 comment(s):

haha - that's too funny. And for you it might even be scary sounding.

By Blogger theotherbear, at 8:52 PM  

Little children are always watching. Cute cute cute.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 AM  

She's so girly!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

Hmmm, I'm not sure what that anonymous comment means!! I babelfished it, but still fuzzy on the meaning. Help, anyone??

By Blogger Becca, at 8:24 PM  

Becca, thank you for your kind words. I didn't know her very well, so my concern is for my husband and his family. I hope that you and yours are healing your hearts as well.

By Blogger Vida, at 1:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home