And together we learn

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm not ready for this!

What is it with boys and bathroom humor? And how did my tiny 14 month old baby boy suddenly decide to enter this strange fraternity of male culture?

Chloe loves the Signing Time Dvds, and has gotten really good at signing. She amazes me with new signs every day. So she signed at dinner tonight that she needed to use the bathroom. Fine. Then Steve shows off one of the signs from his extensive reperetoire--poop. Demonstrated here by this fine google friend.


Well, every single time Steve did this sign, Calvin about fell out of his high chair laughing. You know, that huge belly laugh that comes up from their toes? He couldn't get enough of the sign for 'poop' and thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen.
Boys! Honestly!

5 comment(s):

All boys love poo and fart jokes.

By Blogger theotherbear, at 2:36 AM  

Silly men, and boys. :D

By Blogger Amanda, at 11:34 AM  

What is it with males and potty humor? I can just picture your boy laughing though. I used to live for those belly laughs.

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 4:40 PM  

yep, I've got a boy too. Know what you mean...sigh

Jenny in Ca

By Blogger Hen Jen, at 12:14 AM  

*sigh* I wish I knew. Smidge sings the alphabet song, but only gets so far as "l-m-n-o-pee my pants". The boys erupt into laughter. He erupts into fits of giggle. Miss Emily is learning that *this* is what passes for humor. I'm doomed. And I have no idea where he came up with that one, but he loves it.

By Blogger Dy, at 5:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home