And together we learn

Monday, November 06, 2006

Early mornings and a contest

Jenny at Home is where you start from is having a 100 post milestone contest. Go tell her hello--she has the cutest blog!

It's 7 in the morning and we've already been to and from the airport. We're all piled on the couch with blankets and pillows, just snuggling and watching PBS. If I was a homeschooling mom worth my onions, we'd be reading some classic novel, but I've been up since 4:30, so PBS it is!

On the upside, we got to watch the most beautiful sunrise. Normally I'm not such a fan of the sunrise, preferring instead to sleep and let it rise unappreciated. But it's a beautiful, peaceful time. I'm not saying I'll willingly repeat this whole crack of dawn experiment, but it's sure lovely on these early airport mornings.

1 comment(s):

how wonderful you got to enjoy the sunrise. I love sunrises, but I love sleeping in my warm bed even more...
Thanks for the link! you are entered into the contest.
have a wonderful week,
Jenny

By Blogger Hen Jen, at 8:49 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home