And together we learn

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Candy babies

candy babies 004
candy babies 006

You might think you're looking at a picture of halloween candy wrappers. Which you are. But look closer. Do you see the way the pumpkin is cradled in the wrapper so tenderly? Or how the sucker and the tootsie roll are snuggling together? These are not just candies. These are dolls, and have been played with (not eaten) this way for the last 45 minutes!!

Oh, these little girls of mine! I love watching their nurturing, tender sides. I love how they are so gentle and respond so quickly to the 'needs' of their 'babies.' But I can't stop grinning inside as they swaddle the dum-dums and treat the milk duds for their sicknesses. Motherhood is awesome!

2 comment(s):

How cute!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 9:47 PM  

Very cute. I think all kids do this. I remember playing with the wet wipes we got from KFC. Umm yes I was weird. The best thing is that my hubby also did the same thing. Ha.

By Blogger theotherbear, at 1:01 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home