And together we learn

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mr. Clean eraser warning

Like so many other moms out there, I love cleaning with the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They get any stain out, easy to use--perfect kid-friendly cleaning product, right? Dead wrong. I read this post by Kerflop, and I will never ever again let my kids touch them.

Go read it for an informative look at what can really happen. I'm locking them up right now!!

2 comment(s):

Thanks for that link. I knew I was living on borrowed time for my best housekeeping friend. I knew there had to be something wrong with something that worked that well. Poor little boy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 AM  

I need to write a post about my dissatisfaction about Mr. Clean Eraser. I love it but it can do so much damage.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home