And together we learn

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween...and the next morning.


He's ready to go!

What I found the next morning when I got up.



Pictures say it all!!

7 comment(s):

oh, so cute. Good luck with the sugar let downs...

blessings,
Jenny

By Blogger Hen Jen, at 8:51 AM  

Oh so cute. You have to hide the candy or there will not be any left for you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

Oh what a cutie! Perfectly adorable.

And thanks for your kind words on my blog. Love to you and yours.

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 2:55 PM  

Oh, he looks so happy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  

Yeah, he figured out what this holiday is about pretty quick. Little rascal!

By Blogger Becca, at 3:58 PM  

ROFL! So cute! I love it =)

By Blogger Brandie, at 10:09 PM  

I'm out of computer time, but I couldn't get off w/o commenting on how absolutely ADORABLE your children are! Omgoodness, they are soooo cute! And that little guy, in the footie jammies and the delightful array of junk - OHHHHHH, melts my heart. Thank you for sharing your photos and your precious children with us.

Dy

By Blogger Dy, at 8:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home