And together we learn

Friday, November 03, 2006

Christmas Dresses

The Christmas dresses I wanted to buy were all sold out. By the middle of October! So I began my quest again. Finding reasonably priced, cute, matching dresses is so frustratingly hard!! But I found these and ordered them. What do you think?

halloween 06 015
halloween 06 017

Oh, and I got the dresses at Forget Me Not Kids. $25 apiece!! Incredible.

4 comment(s):

What cute dresses! Your girls are pretty cute too. Where did you get them (the dresses not the girls :D)?

Thanks for visiting my blog. It is nice to "meet" you!

By Blogger Amanda, at 4:54 PM  

Oh, Becca---they are beautiful (both your girls and the dresses). Can you email me this photo of Hazel to put up in Ella's room? She is beautiful. Looking forward to tomorrow!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

They are gorgeous :) And they won't get as dirty as the white ones you wanted originally.

By Blogger theotherbear, at 8:28 PM  

They're beautiful! (And so are the dresses.) :-)

Dy

By Blogger Dy, at 11:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home