And together we learn

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Small successes

Look at what I finished!! My sister-in-law is due on the exact same day I am, so this little sweater is for their baby. This was my first attempt at knitting a sweater, and I'm so delighted it actually turned out ok. The yarn is the softest, most yummy wool imaginable. I've got some in green to knit up for my own little man.





Other successes? Well, I've started chipping away at the mammoth to-do before baby list. I got the winter clothes put away, the hall closet cleaned out, and I finally found the 0-3 baby clothes, to the great delight of my girlies. They practiced holding the onesies and cradling them--they're so excited for this little guy to come. I bought diapers and little hats, and really, what else do I need?

38 week appointment tomorrow, and hallelujah, a visit with my fabulous chiropractor. The clock is ticking, and I'm almost there!

Labels:

5 comment(s):

That is SO CUTE! Really beautiful. And 38 weeks? Just go ahead and have the baby already!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  

I'm having so much fun watching the end of your pregnancy inch its way closer because I'm due one week after you.

I hope the chiropractor helps. I keep meaning to go but something keeps coming up to distract me.

By Blogger Jen, at 10:07 AM  

Thats darling. I cant make anything like that!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 11:52 AM  

My goodness, you are almost there! I seem to remember you posting when you had 10 weeks to go. But I guess other people's pregnancies always go faster than our own :)

And that sweater is just darling! I always wanted to knit a baby sweater, but I have way too many hobbies as it is.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

Darling sweater!!! I can't wait to start knitting for this one as soon as we find out what it is.

By Blogger Lara, at 8:47 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home