And together we learn

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stop the ride, I'm ready to get off

We are now on day 9 of a merry-go-round of illness. Up and down, from one person to another, watch those symptoms swirl and swap owners in a dizzying kaleidoscope of sniffles. Just when you think the ride is slowing and it's time to rejoin the world, here we go again!

I've been right there in the thick of it, and still feel so so so not worthy of my membership in the human race. Last night welcomed a surprise double ear infection on Chloe and a burning up fever on Calvin into bed with me. Sandwiched between the two of their needy little bodies was my 32 week pregnant, coughing self. Oh, the sleeplessness of last night!!

So there's my update. Probably wish I'd just kept up the posting silence, but oh well!! As soon as there's actual real health, we'll emerge from this cocoon and start schooling and living again. I can't wait!!

Labels:

5 comment(s):

I hear ya. We have been sick for a month now. Just as we are starting to get better Tink who has remained free of the crud has now came down with a terrifi cold!

Ive never seen a year like this for the cold just hanging on and on!

Hope you all start feeling better.

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 8:34 AM  

I'm so sorry! That is no good at all... Poor little bunny.

By Blogger Andrea Y., at 8:44 AM  

Oh, {{{hugs}}}. Ours only lasted a few days, and I was wiped out! Thankfully, nothing necessitated a trip to the dr. (where we could catch something new to add to the mix! Weee!)

I hope you emerge soon, all strong and healthy and happy. Will be thinking of you.
Dy

By Blogger Dy, at 12:45 PM  

Oh Becca - I'm a little slow in checking your blog..I am so SORRY! As if your little ones haven't been through enough...and you too! I hope the worst is over..if not, let me help!

By Blogger Emily, at 1:47 PM  

Oh Becca - I'm a little slow in checking your blog..I am so SORRY! As if your little ones haven't been through enough...and you too! I hope the worst is over..if not, let me help!

By Blogger Emily, at 1:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home