And together we learn

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finished projects

My sweet little niece had her first birthday today. I wanted to make something for her, so decided to embroider a little shirt. I kinda procrastinated until the afternoon of the party, but amazingly enough was able to finish. Actual finished projects are a rarity for me, so I'm posting pictures.




And just because they're so dang cute, Calvin and cousin Janey at the aquarium.

Labels:

6 comment(s):

Wow. Your work is lovely. My embroidery never turns out that nicely. And the kids *are* adorable.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 AM  

Great job Becca!!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 5:48 PM  

So cute, our two little ones. And THANK YOU again for DARLING shirt. Love it!!!!

By Blogger Emily, at 9:51 PM  

The shirt is too cute. I would almost hate to put it on a one year old. It would just get covered in drool and food and what ever else.

It really is lovely!

Cute kids too.

By Blogger Sea Star, at 8:28 PM  

Oh, my goodness - you did that by HAND, didn't you? It's lovely! What a special treat for a special girl.

And I just love the photo, too. Too cute!
Dy

By Blogger Dy, at 7:08 AM  

that shirt is lovely, really nice. I bet she looks adorable in it!

By Blogger Hen Jen, at 8:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home