And together we learn

Sunday, May 18, 2008

More updates. More of the same updates

How should I put this??? I'm still pregnant. Still, eternally, never-endingly pregnant. Today is my actual official due date, and I've been late with all the others, so I really didn't expect anything different. But hey, one can always hope, right?

I've tried so hard to ignore my due date and focus instead on the time window, but there's something very seductive about that magic date. Much as I've tried to resist, my hopes did get a little bit pinned on one calendar moment that has come and gone with no changes.

Midwife appointment tomorrow--she's pretty hands off, but maybe she'll have some good ideas to get things going. Ugggh. I'm so ready to have this baby!!

Labels:

3 comment(s):

I think it does make it easier if you just plan on going a week over. It's that second week over that scares me!

If you're not against it, have your midwife strip your membranes. It worked for me the last two times.

Do you have a name yet? We still don't! We have two more days until we have to come up with something and I'm pretty sure we'll wait till the last minute!

Good luck! I hope it happens soon!

By Blogger Lara, at 11:28 AM  

Sending baby vibes!!!!!!!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 12:22 PM  

Thinking about you Becca! Sending non water breaking baby vibes.

By Blogger Kelly Family, at 12:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home