And together we learn

Monday, December 24, 2007

Last minute odds and ends

Time for a quick post before the craziness sets in. I guess the craziness has been happening for days, though. Too much to do!! Here are a couple of random photos and things from the past couple of days. This is Hazel's Christmas present to my little brother Thomas. It's a catapult, of course! She was so very excited to give it to him, but he was a little underwhelmed. But at least now I get my broom back, and my kitchen floor is very very grateful.


Because Calvin is a little rampaging monster boy, nothing in the house is really safe, ever. Including my makeup. He just laughs at me when I punish him, so I get pretty frustrated sometimes. In this photo of his little cherubic mug, look carefully. Do you notice the third eyebrow?


He got into my lipstick, but it wasn't just lipstick, it was lip STAIN. And also eyebrow stain, much to my chagrin. Fortunately for all our holiday pictures, my sister owns makeup remover. Me, not so much.

Yesterday's going to church, all kids dressed, hair done, and not rumpled yet photo. Those moments are far too rare!


Can you even believe it's Christmas eve??? I still have a last minute grocery store run (went the other day without a list--big mistake), lots of cooking to do, and several presents left to wrap. Merry Christmas everyone!! You have made my life so much richer and I treasure our blogging friendships.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

Merry Christmas Becca and family! Beautiful children!

By Blogger Jenn, at 9:35 AM  

Merry Christmas to you. I love the pics. Your kids are adorable!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 11:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home