And together we learn

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Questions

Hazel came out of her room carrying something with a very puzzled look on her face. "Mom, why is there a red pepper on my bed?"

As I looked up I saw something out of place in the living room. "For the same reason there is a jar of hoisin sauce under the couch and Christmas ornaments in the dryer."

We looked at each other, sighed resignedly, and chimed together, "CALVIN!!!"

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

Oh that is so cute! We jsut saw the chipmunk movie yesterday and the kids just loved it!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 2:51 PM  

ROFL! I love that she gets it, too! What a wonderful way to live, no?
Dy

By Blogger Dy, at 3:51 PM  

Hi. I found your blog through Mrs. Darlings and just wanted to introduce myself. My favorite blogs are the ones of mom's who love being mom's, so she said you would be a good one to visit. Thanks for letting me stop by. Stephenie

By Blogger MyKidsMom, at 8:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home