And together we learn

Monday, November 19, 2007

Time warp to 1977

Hazel got to watch Oprah the other day. No, it's not on the list of regularly approved shows, but we were at my Mother-in-laws, and the entire Osmond family was on, and well...it seemed pretty harmless. Well, Hazel has a crush. A crush on Donny Osmond. On the radio this morning, Donny did some kind of a little segment, and she was over the moon. For the next 45 minutes, all she could say was, "Donny Osmond, Donny and Marie!" over and over. Just ask Sarah--we were cracking up!



Well, I guess I can say that I'm grateful it's not Justin Timberlake or the Cheetah Girls or anything like that, but seriously, Donny Osmond??

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

Funny! Try having your daughter fall in love with your dentist that you actually used to date years ago. Weird!

I'm glad we're all feeling a bit better. Is the worst over or yet to come do you think?

By Blogger Lara, at 10:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home