And together we learn

Monday, November 05, 2007

Movie quotes from a 4 year old

This will only be funny to a few people, I imagine, and I already told two of them (Hi, Mom and Drea!!!). But I've gotta preserve this one for posterity, so up it goes on the blog.

My girls are getting into the Christmas spirit early with repeated viewings of White Christmas.

Chloe was playing some little game with her dolls and Hazel asked if she could play, too.

Chloe replied, "But Hazel, I do a single!"

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

Hee hee. I, of course, had to have Jevan explain it to me as I have only seen that movie once (I know, should I really be allowed in the family?) Cute Hazel. The Halloween stories are hilarious and maybe Calvin's sleeping issues would go away if you just let him sleep in the tub all the time! LOL.

By Blogger Jevan, at 2:56 PM  

This is awesome! Hazel reminds me of my own quite "grown up" five and a half year old. We also love this movie at our house and Gracie watched it over and over last Christmas season. She loves the dance numbers.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home