And together we learn

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Baked goods everywhere tremble in fear

Just when I was convinced I had nothing to say to the internet, inspiration struck in the form of a 3 year old.

Stark naked, she wandered into the bathroom where I was finishing bathtime with her siblings. She stomped and called out, "Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an English Muffin!"

Oh yes, I was amused. I love these kids!!

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

It wouldn't have been half as funny without the naked bum would it? So cute!

By Blogger Lara, at 12:06 AM  

Too funny, Becca! Add to that the "victoria's secret" blog you forwarded to me and I've about lost my breakfast laughing multiple times this morning. Thanks for the fun! See you later today?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 AM  

How cute!!

By Blogger Amanda, at 5:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home