And together we learn

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Keeps me laughing

Hazel got a treat at a little club she belongs to. "Look Mom, it's a knock knock, ...no wait, I think it's a ding-dong!"



I served a mission for my church in Taiwan, and now thanks to the internet I'm friends on facebook with a bunch of the cute little girls I loved over there. Apparently some things don't translate all that well into Chinese...

One of them joined the facebook group 'Protect Marriage--one man and one woman.'

And I guess to keep things fair, she ALSO joined the group 'Petition the IRS to revoke the LDS church's tax exempt status.'

I laughed at that one really hard. Nothing like being able to see both sides of an issue!

1 comment(s):

So funny! And how much do we love Hazel? Oh so much. I will always call Ding Dongs "Knock Knocks" from now on. Awesome.

By Blogger Emily, at 2:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home