And together we learn

Monday, October 13, 2008

Thumbs

Sammy has found his thumb, making him the fourth baby in our family to be a thumb sucker. Matter of fact, that means that we have three of them living here, now.



I can't find a photo of Calvin sucking his thumb, but trust that it's a constant, daily thing. Fortunately their dentist isn't worried about it, so they're ok for another little bit.

We went to the pumpkin patch tonight for family night. Only problem was, the temperature dropped to about 40 degrees. I'm not ready for this kind of cold yet!! We had a great, although freezing time. Sammy was all bundled up and cozy in his snuggly outfit.



Oh, he's sweet!

1 comment(s):

My heart is aching over how cute that is - I remember the instant my son found his thumb and sucked frantically like it was too good to be true. Precious photos!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home