And together we learn

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Campaign promises

Hazel informed me today that she will NOT be voting for Barack Obama. Her reason??

He plans to abolish YouTube, and she really likes Baby Jane sings and Charlie bit me. Since she is decidedly FOR YouTube, she is now anti-Barack.

Apparently she heard this from my sister Stephanie, who denies having discussed politics of any kind with my six year old.

One can only wonder about the evil plans McCain is cooking up. A take down of the Magic Kingdom, perhaps? Or maybe abolishing PBS morning cartoons? Darn politicians!

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

I'm with Hazel. Is it true that Obama is anti You Tube? I think we should start a rumor - no one would vote for him then. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home