And together we learn

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!!

Calvin was a giraffe blocker, and he was the cutest dang giraffe blocker I've ever seen! A giraffe blocker, if you missed that post, is one of 'dose guys who ropes da giraffes and fros dem in da water."

He never wavered in his choice, and has been very excited for it. I was kind of on my own for his costume--there just aren't many giraffe blocker costumes at Target this year. He had his giraffe on a rope that swung from his arm like a purse all evening. So cute!! Next year he wants to be a lion blocker. I can do that.


My girls were flowers, thanks to Martha's inspiration and my sister's very capable hands.


Yes, the baby is sideways. It's late and I'm really tired and I'm not feeling like messing with sizing and such. Sorry. If you tilt your head, you can see that he's strutting his stuff in a little baby tuxedo.



Here's all my little trickertreaters with their cousin, all ready to go get sugared up. Such a fun day.

1 comment(s):

Adorable, all of them!

By Blogger Hannah, at 6:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home