And together we learn

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Procrastination

I'm leaving at 4:30 in the morning to head to the airport. Yes, it's 12:20 am right now, I'm not done packing, and I'm blogging. Aaaaack!!

But I did organize my underwear drawer a few minutes ago. Way to prioritize!!

Steve and I (and Samuel) are heading for Montreal for a few days. There are some real pluses to a husband who travels non-stop for work. Lots and lots and lots of frequent flier miles that just have to be used up.

Now, must go pack!!!

1 comment(s):

How did you manage on NO sleep? I hope samuel slept on the plane for you....and isn't nice to come home to a well-organized underwear drawer? I needs one of those. Hope Montreal was fun..I'm excited to hear about it.

By Blogger Emily, at 1:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home