And together we learn

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Definition of family

We just spent a fabulous couple of days at a condo in the mountains with my whole family. Swimming, games and more games, movies and snacks were the only things on the agenda.

In the middle of an afternoon swim, surrounded by cousins, aunts, and siblings, my little Calvin stopped in his tracks. He looked around, then announced joyfully, "All of dese people is makin' me SO HAPPY!"

That's gotta be the perfect definition of a family.

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

Glad you had fun!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 9:19 AM  

I love Calvin! My day was just made when I read his little comments of nipples flying airplanes and having his toes fall off. Honestly giggling like crazy right here at the computer....love the kid...

By Blogger Emily, at 12:29 AM  

And I am right there with you wondering if the train of CONSTANT STUFF will ever stop...please? i really want to get off....

By Blogger Emily, at 12:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home