And together we learn

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Google irony

The dear person who just stumbled onto my blog by googling "we put our things away neatly activity for children" must have been sorely disappointed. Especially since this is what I found after the little darlings were down in the basement "playing." I'd better go google the exact same thing, and hope I'm not the only source out there!

Labels:

3 comment(s):

Heh. Yeah. I know that irony. Actually, wouldn't you say motherhood is often a crash course in humorous ironic incidents? ;-)
Dy

By Blogger Dy, at 11:50 PM  

Oh thats funny!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 5:30 AM  

how do you find out who got to your blog by googling something?
signed, your computer-illiterate friend

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home