And together we learn

Friday, April 13, 2007

One of the best books we've read yet

Nina, oh NEEEENNNAAA---have I got a book for you!!! The whole time we were reading it, besides being delighted beyond measure, I kept thinking about telling you about it. The book is Adele and Simon by Barbara McClintock. What an absolute amazing treasure of a book. The pictures, oh the pictures. I swoon. You simply must read the first review on the Amazon page, because she says it all so well. This one is going in my library for sure!

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Becca, Oh you know me so well. The book is wonderful. It must remind you a bit of your girls and Calvin. I agree, it is a must have for a home library. I haven't purchased it yet but I will at some point. If you like the Paris theme you might also like Crepes by Suzette by Monica Wellington. I was over the moon about it when it first came out. BTW-I love book suggestions. My new favorite this week is a book published in 1997 recommended by another blog friend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home