And together we learn

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sammy got to try out the pool for the first time. He started out like this:




He loved the water for a few minutes, but I brought him down when he was pretty sleepy. He snuggled up on my chest in the water, and for a full 20 minutes I rocked him in the water. The palm trees were swaying, the sun was shining, and my baby was cuddled contentedly under my chin. It was one of those beautiful moments that I hope to always remember. I had a random German lady grab my camera and get a photo of my sweet peaceful Sammy.




And then out of the pool, he slept in his stroller while I knitted, read, and had beautiful food next to the pool. Oh, I love my life!!

3 comment(s):

What a sweet photo. Too cute. I remember when all 3 of mine were that age. Didn't argue back with me and minded. Aaahh those were the days. lol

By Blogger Karies place, at 2:18 PM  

Wow! He's getting so big! And he keeps getting cuter and cuter. You're lucky to have some R&R--you deserve it.

By Blogger Flattail Family, at 11:17 PM  

What a cutie he is!!!! Sorry he is not feeling well - hope he is better soon!

By Blogger Michelle, at 3:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home