And together we learn

Sunday, August 05, 2007

When you know the book you're reading could help, if you'd just focus

I just found myself skimming a book while simultaneously chatting with my husband, watching tv, and telling the girls to get in bed already.

The book? Mitten Strings for God--all about savoring peace and simplicity and choosing a more conscious, contemplative, and purposeful life.

Ironic, no?

I think the take home message for me here is to slow down and stop the multi-tasking, already.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Gosh, as a mom I don't know how I'd get everything done without multitasking. It sounds like the key is keeping things simplisic! Isn't it funny about the ironies of life? :)

I missed seeing you at the Blogfest! I'm sure it would have been hard to make it to Heber from your family reunion!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home