And together we learn

Sunday, July 22, 2007

A late night with Harry

So. Very. Tired. Made the mistake of picking up Harry Potter last night at 9. Didn't go to sleep until 1:50. But I finished it!!

I'm not a HP fanatic, but there's something fun about the books, and I did want to read it before the spoilers were everywhere. Fun.

Fortunately it's Sunday morning, and I can take a nap before church.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

I picked mine up on Saturday morning, but had lots of things to do around the house over the weekend so am only a quarter of the way through it. I'm being VERY careful what I read (newspapers, magazines, internet) until I finish it as I am terrified of spoiling the ending!

By Blogger theotherbear, at 4:16 PM  

Ive never read any of the Harry Potter books. Does that make me an outcast? LOL

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 7:34 AM  

Finished it here too! I started much earlier so I wouldn't have to be up so late. DH actually got up an hour early to go get it for me before he had to work Sat. morning. It was fun. I'm looking forward to reading them all again with my boys when they're older.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

I keep aiming to read them myself, but I have been having trouble finding the time.

teeth whitening

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home