And together we learn

Monday, July 16, 2007

A wedding

Whew! That last week was absolutely a blur. My darling aunt got married on Saturday, and my little girls were flower girls. So dang cute! My mom and sister were in charge of all the food for the reception (holy cow) so the wedding day was a little harried. Especially for them. I just showed up and served stuff and tried to keep Calvin out of the many water fountains.

This is my three plus their little cousin, Jane.



All the little nieces with the bride. Nine of them, all in matching dresses!

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

Those dresses are just precious! I love weddings. They always make life more exciting! :)

By Blogger Suzanne, at 10:42 PM  

Simply beautiful, your girls, the cousins and your Aunt. I envy your big and lovely family and it makes me glad to know you love being part of it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

How lovely!! I can relate to keeping little boys out of water fountains. It's like there's a magnetic force there....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home