And together we learn

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Nine Lords a Leaping, Ten Toms a Peeping

My darling and wonderful sister Mrs. Face posted the other day about people trying to sound clever, and not really succeeding so much. Her example? A post on a message board was trying to really emphasize the importance of her final point, so she called it the "piesta resistonce". Awesome.

Well, I was just poking around on one of my message boards and the topic was Holiday Traditions. One woman said they don't do gifts in their home, only stalkings.

Wouldn't you love to be a part of that Christmassy fun??

Labels:

7 comment(s):

Christmas stalking huh? That is funny!

By Blogger Amanda, at 1:01 PM  

bwahahaha - what a fab sounding tradition. Now excuse me, I'm off to go an peek in my neighbour's window - think I might start that as a new Christmas tradition.

By Blogger theotherbear, at 6:12 PM  

ROFLOL! Those are great goofs.

I admit to having a serious twitch response to things like that, and yet, I've had to learn to laugh about them b/c I've pulled off some real whoppers over the years. Thankfully, it's usually Zorak who will call me on it. Usually from work. And, usually, I can hear the, "I love you even when you do something geeky like this" in his voice.

May I also add that this is one of the best titles leading into the subject that I've seen in a long time! Awesome!

Dy

By Blogger Dy, at 9:29 PM  

oh gosh, that is too funny.!! I live in fear I will mis-type a post...
but, sometimes you gotta love the sillyness!!

blessings,
Jenny

By Blogger Hen Jen, at 12:43 AM  

hee, hee - that is so funny.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

Instead of Christmas Stalking we have "The Lookout Man". Now tell me if that doesn't sound like someone you'd want to file a restraining order against!

By Blogger Lara, at 8:53 PM  

LOL!!! Christmas stalkings? I'm a little obsessed when it comes to spelling and word usage, so I'm always catching mistakes like this! :)

By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home