And together we learn

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hardly ever happens

My family takes an inordinate amount of pleasure from sequential patterns, like on the odometer. I've seen my mother nearly weep for joy when her mileage hits something like 101010, or 77977. In fact, the moment of passing from 99,999 to 100,000 is usually celebrated with honks and veeerrry slow driving to savor the moment.

And so, today we'll be having quite the party, in honor of the date and time.

Happy 12:34, 05/06/07.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

Oh man, I missed it! That is really cool. That will never happen ever again.

By Blogger Amanda, at 4:27 PM  

I'll never again be able to see the mileage click over to a number like that without tooting the horn. heh.

By Blogger theotherbear, at 5:11 PM  

How clever! I always think about that kind of stuff after it's over! LOL! :D

By Blogger Suzanne, at 2:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home