And together we learn

Friday, September 22, 2006

My life is an open blog

Now that I'm a bonafide blogger, my take on the world has shifted a bit. Now, instead of just appreciating life as it happens, I twist everything I see into a blog entry. Kids doing something cute? Mental post written, complete with darling photos and a catchy title. World events? Oh the insightful comments are flowing thick and fast. Trouble is, I'm never quite in a position to capture the moments when the Muse inspires. Real life, if you will, is too in the way. So by the time I'm actually in front of the computer, genius has passed.

But knowing just what to blog about is a puzzle. There's so much I want to talk about--my kids, homeschooling, cooking, and such. Then I wonder just how honest to be. Do I pick out just the positive moments and highlight them? Or should I be much more open, and really spill out the fears and insecurities that motherhood brings out? Oh well. In Chinese there's a helpful phrase, 'man man lai'. Literally, 'slow slow come'. Little by little I can do it all. Just not in one post.

1 comment(s):

well believe it or not I dont blog everything but I do reveal more than a lot of bloggers. I'm one of those people that what you read is really the truth and if I write on it I dont hold back. You'll find your niche. Ive blogged for three years now and its only been thsi last year that Ive really felt that I came into my own.

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 9:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home