And together we learn

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Not so much inspiration, here.

Eh. Little blogging slump going on around here. I'm just finding it hard to actually sit down and find anything interesting about what's going on. Kids with colds, lots and lots and lots of snow (more coming tomorrow!), we try to do school and keep the house clean, and you all know the routine.

So here are a couple of Calvin shots to assuage the guilt of a seldom-updated blog. He's drumming on some of my food storage cans. I swear, these cans have been more played with in the last week than any toy in the house.



On a bright note, look what my dear MIL sent us today!! Showed up out of the blue, and was such a welcome delightful bit of sunshine for a wintery day!! Aren't they gorgeous??


Anyway, friends, I'm here and life is good. I'll try to be inspired to actually write something soon!

2 comment(s):

Becca, my dear....yes, snow days and more snow days. Asher has begun to DAILY say that he hates winter and just wants the grass and on a few occasions this has developped into quite the tantrum. "I want GRASS!!!!!"

I'm considering ditching my blog. Too much guilt associated with it--guilt in many forms.

But we'd love to get together. We're leaving on Friday for LV for this weekend (Scott has judging to do and we're playing) but will be back next week. I'll call you then!

PS: drumming IS learning! Give Calvin and the girls big kisses from us!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

Well what a handsome little man in his tie! Missed ya!

By Blogger Mrs. Darling, at 7:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home