And together we learn

Sunday, September 03, 2006

An official blogger

So I finally did it. I started a blog. With around 30 blogs on my daily reading list, this would have been a very logical move a loooong time ago. I've been mentally blogging for months! So what was stopping me?

A name. A lousy name. I couldn't come up with anything catchy or clever enough, so I just didn't do anything. Now doesn't that just sum up my personality in one fell swoop! Aaah, perfectionism.

So I decided that enough is enough, it's time to overcome! I will settle for mediocrity if it means action! The first random blog title that pops in my head is the winner. Hence, we have And together we learn. It comes from one of my favorite Primary songs, Teach me to walk. For every one random factoid I teach my little people, I am so richly taught by them in so many ways.

So now I feel pretty much unstoppable, now that I've overcome the first hurdle. What's left now to conquer?

I ask that, then unfortunately, I answer. Organize the pantry, the art cupboard, the food storage room, the baby's closet...the list could go on forever! But I'll be content with this one small step, for now.

Woo-hoo!!! I'm a blogger!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home